INSTRUCTOR For PERSONAL Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness
For securing your spot, you better complete your enrollment and full payment before 15 April 2018
Course: 27 May – 15 June in ISRAEL – Cost: €3999 – FULLY BOOKED
AUTUMN 2018 – LIMITED AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS !
For securing your spot, you better complete your enrollment and full payment before 1 Junely 2018
Course: in ISRAEL – Cost: €3999 –
BE A LEADER, INSTRUCTOR or COACH, not a FOLLOWER!
The recent massive demographic changes in the world are bringing with it already cultural and religious conflicts that are followed by violence everywhere around the world. We know that to stay ahead of these conflicts, the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern” catastrophes, violence and terrorizing encounters.
ISA – ISRAEL will train & certify you,
YOU will train & empower your entire community!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
JOIN US NOW!!!
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM PREPAREDNESS
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
An Extensive Training Highlighting the ultimate Israeli preparatory training
PREVENTIVE , DEFENSIVE , TACTICAL CONCEPTS , METHODS & TACTICS
We are offering you exclusive and unprecedented access to our secrets
ISA – ISRAEL’s practical training center in ISRAEL & SWITZERLAND
Security , Martial Arts & physical fitness practitioners
The Qualification’s Objectives:
Take Home Materials
Presentation – Course’s attendees will receive a hard copy of the course’s multimedia presentation for reference purposes and to enable them to train others.
Special Career Opportunities
Optional after Certification
- The Certified Coach / Instructor will be assisted and guided by ISA – ISRAEL to established his own security instruction and training system for his own community.
- The Graduate will be listed as a Certified Coach / Instructor on ISA – ISRAEL’s website and in various publications worldwide.
- A Certified Coach / Instructor will be accepted to join ISA – ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/ candidates, and may act there as an ISA – ISRAEL Coach / Instructor, compensated by ISA – ISRAEL.
- The Certified Coach / Instructor may be activated by ISA – ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, including ISA-ISRAEL’s new instruction innovation: ISA – ISRAEL WEB TV CHANNEL.
Module – Instruction skills
- Developing a Sociological Perspective and Imagination
- Introduction to Psychology
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Positive Psychology
- Social Psychology
Instruction concepts, methods and tactics
- Adult Learning
- Art of teaching
- Correcting mistakes while firing a pistol
- Good instruction
- How to conduct training sessions
- Identifying your learning style
- Lesson structure
- Seven principles to deliver training effectively
- Teacher learner management
- The nature of the teaching profession
- Tips for trainers
- Top tips
- Training techniques
Module – Mental Empowerment
- Self esteem
- Emotional intelligence
- Self confidence
- Stress management
- Mental preparation – 5 color theory
Module – Potential Adversary Profiling for Identification
Part 1 – Theory:
- Terrorism – background and definition
- The elements that create terrorism
- The psychology of terrorism
- Psychopathology and terrorism
- Terrorism typologies and terrorist’s profiles
Part 2 – Operational Practices:
- Terrorism related verbal assessment tools
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Terrorism related non-verbal assessment tools
Module – Threat Assessment – Theory & Practice
- Types of Adversaries
- Objectives The adversary’s modus operandi
- Stages in preparing an attack
- Methods of adversary intelligence gathering
- How criminals or terrorists select their targets
- Basic Surveillance detection principles
Module – Body language
- Body language – Introduction
- Body language speaks
- Different types of body language
- Body language – sociological perspectives
- Body Language – interpreting movements
- Interpreting body movements
- Body language in confrontational situations
- Telling and detecting lies
- Reading the signs
Module – Personal Security
- Personal security
- Personal safety for women.
- The potential adversary:
- Foundations for surveillance detection.
- Questioning suspects.
- Trends in international terrorism.
- Weapons of terrorism.
- General security preparedness.
- Emergency medical actions.
Module – Operational Fitness
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Speed training
- Agility drills
- Determination drills
Module – Rescue and evacuation: buildings, cars under attacks
Module – Obstacle course
Module – First aid (basic)
Module – Familiarization with the Arab-Islamic culture, religious, manners and language
- The Muslim world and the Arab world
- Extreme Islamic movements and their impacts on the entire Muslim population
- Typical terrorism attacks within the Muslim population
The Islamic Religion
- The establishment of Islam
- The Koran
- The development and expansion of Islam
- The Sunni and the Shiite Muslims
- The five commandments of Islam.
- The concept of Jihad and Shahid (holy war) in Islam.
The Muslim World and the Arab World
- Explanation of the concept of “Arabness”
- The Arabian Peninsula as the birthplace of “Arabness”
- Muslims as opposed to Arabs.
- Political Islam
- Structure of the Arab family
- Family honor
- Attitude towards women
- The effect of progress on Arab society
- Attitude towards followers of other religions: monotheism, idol worshippers
- The mosque as a focal point of activity
- Community activity
- The sanctity of life (Committing suicide as a Shahid).
- Exploration of Western openness and democracy
- Ways of life
- Family events – joy and grief
- Festivals and Memorial Days
- The status of women
- Structure and meaning of the Arab name
- Home and Family
- Connection to the Land
- Time and Space
- Problem of refugees
- Urban and rural
- Arabic, the language – terms & blessings
Module – Anti Sabotage
- Bomb threats
- Anti – sabotage
- Concealed weapons guide
- History of suicide bombers and modern terror trends
- World Jihad: backbone of Afghanistan veterans
- Suicide Terrorism – rationale and justifications
- Organization and recruitment of suicide bombers
- Training suicide terrorists for their “holy” mission
- Suicide Modus Operandi – case studies 1980s to present
- Types of suicide devices, including car bombs
- Scenes and footage captured from terrorists filming their intelligence gathering activities
- Bomber profile
- Ritual suicide
- Range of opinions
- Suicide note
- Teenage suicide
- Voluntary euthanasia
- Social views on suicide
- Female suicide
- Copycat suicide
- Forced suicide
- Mass suicide
- Identification & detection of suicide bombers
- Dealing with an imminent attack by armed suicide bombers
- Incident management tips and guidelines
- The outlines of a successful security plan to counter threats
- The importance of prevention and how to deploy and detect imminent attacks
- How to respond safely to incidents which may involve secondary bombs or bombers
Module – Israeli Unarmed Protection Methods (Krav Maga)
Krav Maga means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew. It is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police, and the best training program for improving functioning under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young, have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well-suited for the private citizen.
Easy to learn, Practical & Effective, Easy to Retain
Topics you will cover:
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Types of attack
- Attack and defense techniques
- Disarming the assailant – fire arms, knives, clubs, hand grenades, etc.
- Controlling, restraining and taking-down techniques
- Body search (routine & aggressive)
- Passage through a crowd
- Strikes and Throws
- Use of Equipment
- The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle)
- Physical fitness & CQB exams
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli armed tactical response methods
The Israeli Armed Tactical Response Method is radically different approach from other combat shooting techniques. Success is based solely on actual performance. This combat system has the distinct advantage of having been proven effective than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most instinctive way possible. Aggressiveness, decisiveness and speed are all integral elements in Israeli Tactical Response Method. For this reason, proper mindset is heavily stressed. Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events.
Key Advantages of Our System:
- Simple and easy to learn
- Enhances the bodies muscle memory
- Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
- Fast and effective CQB techniques
- Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
- Elevates fighting spirit and determination
- Elevates confidence of self and weapon
- Innovative and unique training methods
- Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
- Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
- Safety instructions
- Familiarity with the weapon and its parts
- Disassembling and reassembling the weapon
- Operational check of the weapon
- The instinctive (operational) shooting method
- Aiming and pointing
- 1-2 Hands shooting
- Salvo shooting
- Drawing and cocking
- Shooting stances – standing/kneeling/turning
- Turning and shooting 360 degrees
- Braking and shooting while walking/running
- Overcoming Jams & Malfunctions
- Reloading & changing magazines
- Taking & using covers
- Multiple opponents
- Post effort shooting
- Selective & long-range shooting
- Integrated exercise – simple & surprise
- Operating the weapon with weak hand
- Night shooting
Combat techniques for the usage of firearms in a building:
Techniques of movement in an urban area
Techniques of movement in building
Opening doors and entering rooms
Shooting through doors and windows
Motion in a building with weapon – concealed or drawn
We prepare our trainees to fight with a weapon not just to shoot with it !!!
|1||INSTRUCTOR For PERSONAL Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness||IPCAP||27.5.2018||15.6.2018||€399||ISRAEL
|2||INSTRUCTOR For PERSONAL Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness||IPCAP||21.10.2018||8.11.2018||€3999
We are in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
5 years ago, we upgraded and successfully reached a solution to overcome the language barrier that we faced during our multinational students training periods in Israel, Switzerland and other countries.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli instruction platform translated to various languages (English, French, Russian, German,Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese) in order to provide our students (prior to their arrival to our training) a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction Manual that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE”.
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double up the time of practice and drilling instead of spending time on Academic/ Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
The Mental and Physical prior preparedness and full understanding of all the requirements needed to become a successful security operative, Team leader or Manager delivered successful “WINNERS” that were educated to a very high standard on what to expect, and were able to reduce for themselves the course’s difficulties, to pass all exams with ease, gained very high scores with an unforgettable life experience!
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the “SECURITY BIBLE” – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel & Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- Israeli Emergency Tactical Defense Methods (Krav Maga + Combat Shooting) – no previous formal training is required, however the candidate should have basic skills and knowledge in martial arts and shooting
- VIP / Close Protection Specialization practical course – no previous formal training is required, however better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – Elite Protection Operative practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Management Specialization course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- “Self Defense” – INSTRUCTOR – practical course – better to have former Security or Martial arts or physical fitness qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- VIP / Close Protection & Counter Terrorism INSTRUCTOR course – the candidate should be a former graduate of ISA – Israel OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background. The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Israel or Switzerland be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – Israel office the “SECURITY BIBLE” ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction manual of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.